We are looking for an experienced Java developer to join our clients team!
Project duration: long-term
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 40h/week
At the moment we are looking for a Java developer to join an existing project. It is a cloud-based content management system for handling cases and documents. It is developed in Lithuania primarily for the Danish market. The product provides options and functionality that were previously reserved for big companies. Customers may use the basic solution to handle documents and cases as well as choose extra modules for digital signature, integration to office applications, Gmail, etc.
- We make use of Bitbucket GIT for source control and code review, Jenkins for CI, Java 8/Java 11, Spring, Spring Boot, Maven, Alfresco SDK, REST API, Activiti BPM, PostgreSQL, and Apache Solr4/Solr6 for backend development.
- We use JUnit and Cucumber to test our code.
- We use AngularJS/Angular with material design, Gulp, and Bower for front-end development and Cypress Automation for testing.
- Likewise, we use Chef for on-premise infrastructure automation as well as Helm and Azure Kubernetes Services for Public Cloud.
- 3+ years of experience with Java and Spring.
- Self-driven and able to take responsibility for product technical development.
- Understanding of OOP.
- Experience with front-end development (e.g Angular) would be considered as a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal English skills.