We’ve grown! Overview of 2020 @ITSkillHouseNovember 25, 2020
IT Contractor vs IT Freelancer: What’s The Difference?March 5, 2021
If you would love to work in a city center, and are looking for an environment with a high degree of accountable independence and love interacting with people, welcome to our team!
You will work with IT specialists and customers to manage the whole end-to-end process of temporary IT work engagement:
- Search and attract the best IT people in the market (local and abroad);
- Build sustainable long-term relationships with our IT consultants;
Conduct interviews and evaluations;
- Participate in the hiring process with the customers;
- Support customers in communication and work with our developers on assignments;
- Administrate work relations with IT consultants;
Help to improve internal HR processes;
- Maintain relationships with existing and new customers.
We expect that you:
- are creative and “out of the box” thinker;
- capable to work independently;
- have a high sense of accountability and responsibility;
- have a successful experience in customer service and relations;
- have experience in HR processes;
fluent in English;
- have a high education degree;
- very dynamic work environment and great teammates;
- exciting and challenging work;
flexible work hours and location;
- salary: from 1000 EUR net and attractive bonus on top.
If you are interested and think you're a great fit for the job, we look forward to your CV and a few words why you decided to apply for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 5th of February, 2021.
As we continue to grow, we are looking for a proactive and creative HR PROJECT MANAGER to join our team.